Faro Portable CMM Arm
Prominent & Leading Wholesale Trader from Ahmedabad, we offer faro portable cmm arm.
Faro Portable CMM Arm
Product Price: Rs 20,000 / UnitGet Best Price
As the industry leader, FARO once again raises the bar in portable measurement with the revolutionary FARO Edge. The Edge is the most advanced, state-of-the-art FaroArm® ever introduced.
|Measuring Range||3.5 Meter|
|Appication||Automotive Part Inspection, Jig & Fixture Alignment|
|Accuracy||+- 0.001 inch|
|Stand Off||4.5 inch|
|Single Point Repeatability||.0025 inch|
|Depth of Field||115 mm|
|Points Per Line||2,000 points/line|
|Minimum Point Spacing||.0015 inch|
|Scan Rate||560,000 points/sec|
|Laser Class||Class 2M|
|Operational Temperature Range||10 degree C-40 degree C|
|Temperature Rate||3 degree C/5min.|
The Edge features “SmartArm” technology with the first ever integrated personal measurement assistant. With its built-in touchscreen and on-board operating system, the Edge revolutionizes portable metrology by providing stand-alone basic measurement capability. To compliment the power and precision of the Edge, the FARO Laser Line Probe attachment creates the revolutionary Edge ScanArm® HD, providing unparalleled non-contact measurement capabilities.
The ScanArm HD is the latest advancement in FARO’s Laser Line Probe product line and provides point cloud capture with rapid speed, superior resolution and high accuracy — all in a compact, lightweight and easy-touse system. New functionalities allow users to seamlessly scan across diverse surface materials regardless of contrast, reflectivity or part complexity without any special coatings or target placement.
How the Edge works
It is easy to understand how the FaroArm works. First, there is a probe at the end of the FaroArm that takes measurement points on command. These probes can be exchanged with other probes depending on the surface or material being measured. A user simply clicks a button on the end of the FaroArm to record a point and special encoders compute the exact position of the probe within a three-dimensional space. This point is recorded in the software and the user moves on to take another measurement.
Features of the Edge
Intuitive On-Board Measurement System
• Built-in touchscreen computer
• Personalized settings
• On-board diagnostics
• Laptop-free basic measurements
• Reduced user supported weight
• Better distribution and balance
Multi-Function Handle Port
• Quick-change handle
• Seamless and interchangeable accessory integration
• Expandable capability
Smart Sensor Technology
• Stress sensors warn against excessive external loads
• Temperature Sensors correct for thermal changes
• Tilt/Motion Sensors detect setup problems
• Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet ready • Multiple device management through networking.
Features & Benefits of the ScanArm HD
Rapid Scanning Speed
• The extra wide scan stripe and fast frame rate boosts productivity by increasing coverage and reducing scanning time.
High Definition Data
• Intricate components can be captured in fine detail as a result of the 2,000 actual points per scanline the new blue laser featuring noise reduction technology.
Scan Challenging Materials
• Seamlessly scan across diverse surface materials regardless of contrast, reflectivity or part complexity without any special coatings as a result of the improved HDR (High Dynamic Range) Mode and advanced software algorithms.
Compact, Lightweight, and Simple to Use
•Dramatically reduce required training time with the new crosshair feature and existing LED Rangefinder functionality which provides real-time scanning feedback.
•The small size and friendly user-interface result in a versatile and intuitive tool.
Highly Accurate and Repeatable
• Reliable, repeatable and highly accurate measurement data is delivered with confidence as a result of superior optical performance.
Get Best Quote Request Callback