Cmm 3D Mounted Scanner
CMM 3D Mounted Scanner Service
|Brand||Faro Quantum 3D laser Scanner|
|Working Range||3.5 Meter|
|Application||Reverse Engineering, Cad To Part Comparison|
|Services||3D modelling and 2D drawing, Jig Fixture alignment, Fixture verification|
|Scanner Type||Blue Laser scanner and Green Laser scanner|
3D laser scanning, the process of converting physical objects into precise digital models, enables you to quickly and accurately capture your object's shape and geometries.
This process supplies you with a complete digital representation of your part to be used for reverse engineering, quality inspection or at any point of a typical manufacturing cycle.
For object scanning we use ATOS GOM Scanner and CMM LASER Scanner.
- Fast, ultra-accurate results, reducing your time to market (saving you time and money!)
- Complete measurement data of the entire surface of your object, verifying that the as-built part matches your CAD model
- True CAD models for FEA testing of actual geometry to correct problems before parts go into production
- CAD models to validate tooling, even when no current models exist
- Profile data of the whole part so assemblies can be digitally put together, revealing inaccuracies and interferences.